key2benefits.com – Access Key2Benefits Card Information
• Access a Key2Benefits card account online
• Requires internet connection and the first 9 digits of the Key Bank card number
• Key2Benefits.com is available in English or Spanish
The Key2Benefits account service will allow a loyal Ky Bank fan boy to activate their credit card or debit card online in just a few minutes. Those who do not have Internet access at their home will have to visit their local library or university in order to obtain free internet access. Once the customer has provided the first 9 digits of the card they will have to create a cardholder user ID and set a unique password to securely access the Key2Benefits card transaction details and information. www.Key2Benefits.com Notes
• This card is issued by KeyBank N.A. in Cleveland, Ohio pursuant to license by Mastercard International
• All funds accessed by the card are held by KeyBank
• Must be 18 years of age or older in order to obtain this card
• The balance on the KeyBank card is FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowable limit
• The KeyBank card can be used anywhere the Mastercard logo is present Key Bank N.A.
• Cleveland based retail bank (KeyCorp operates as the holding company for KeyBank National Association that provides various retail and commercial banking services in the United States)
• Employs more than 18,000 people
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol KEY
KeyBank offers a number of financial products to include credit cards, debit cards, checking accounts, saving accounts, money market, loans (home and auto), and a variety of other financial products. For more questions customers should visit their local Key Bank branch in person.
KeyBank is proud member FDIC. The Key Bank corporate office is headquartered at 127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114 or dial 216-689-3000. Any questions in regards to the Key2Benefits card can be directed to a Key Bank customer service agent at 1-866-295-2955.